 Local / United Kingdom / 2422
Re: 2000 sales (was: Re: 2000 sets at Bluewater)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:49:31 GMT

Paul Mission wrote:

What are the prime contender January Sale Lego items?

1. Znap
2. Aqauzone
3. Spaceport?

Scott A

Probably yes for Znap and the Aquazone stuff, though I'd expect the
remaining UFO and Insectoids stuff to go before Space Port.

I'm sort of hoping Res-Q and

Res-Q is pretty hard to find near me. But these sets are great parts packs
I have found.

Desert Adventurers are nearing that point
(there's been a steady drop in the price of the very big Adventurers
set- it's 48 quid around here now).

See mt www.toycity.dk post about this.

Scott A

:: paul