 Local / United Kingdom / 2414
2413  |  2415
Subject:
LEGO Direct coming to UK!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:11:10 GMT

...just thought that I'd throw the question to the staff at Bluewater...

They hadn't heard anything, so one of the girls went off to ask the manager.
His reply was that LEGO Direct will be coming to the UK, but "not just yet"...

...so I phoned LEGO @ Slough:

"Yes, it's definitely starting, but we don't know when. Try calling again in
the New Year."

I'm feeling optimistic here! ;-)

Jon.