 Technic / 470
Re: chain links
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 14:21:14 GMT

I contacted Glen about Service Packs before and I was told that they are
considered
Technic and he cannot order them, only the regular sets. If this has changed
please let me know.

-Nick

Tom Stangl wrote in message ...
In lugnet.technic, Kevin Mar writes:
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone knows if LEGO makes
available, chain links separately from their
motorcyle kits and how much they would be?
Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Kevin

DACTA sells them in packs of 100 - search Lugnet for "Tannenbaum DACTA" - • Glen
Tannenbaum sells Dacta at 15% off.  Look at his posts for the URL to his • Dacta
sale pages.