  *80791 (-20)
  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) It sort-of is. (...) We have no such evidence. (...) It's not obvious to me. (...) here you seem to be asserting that TLG has actually fired employees for this. Who? When? What are you talking about? I agree with Mike three notes down. Chris (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: Star Wars SALE at mosespa.com

Probably the best Lego price here is ~$29 for the Gungan Sub. -John Van Mike Stanley <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:slrn84tbk5.89u....utk.edu... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: This dropped out of the papers this weekend...

(...) It depends on how old you are, when I was a kid it was about 5am. That way I could eat all my xmas sweets, and still have an appatite for lunch! Scott A (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: What happened?

On your website is the question, "What about the two rectangular-solid, partly-hollow thingies that are connected to the motors via a shaft?" I believe they are yellow worm gear boxes (see accessories set 5288). (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

Hi everybody. This is my first post on Lugnet :-) I just discovered MLcad (and LDraw) a few days ago. And I jumped in joy. I believe that it is nearly 20 years since I played with Lego. (...) As fare as I remembers, A*B is equals to B*A :-) But I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Sets for sale: 2556, 6543 ++

(...) Update: I have found several additonal 2556's; so I have several left. Of the rest two have been sold out, of the rest I have one or several left. The 6004 Crossbow cart is an excellent source of weapons; comes with three crossbows, two (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

(...) True, but: 1. I have never seen nor has anyone ever produced anything in _writing_ that indicates that a Vendors catalog is confidential, or privileged information. 2. It is true that they hold them close and don't give them out to everyone. (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Re: This dropped out of the papers this weekend...

(...) Or they forgot an important detail when setting up this gift-opening scene: When are gifts opened? In the US, it's Christmas (25.) morning, while in Germany, it's typically Christmas Eve (i.e. late afternoon to very late evening of the 24.). (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WooHoo!!

The 4559's have been marked down to $100 a couple of weeks before Christmas each of the last two years at TRU (not a clearance, just a sale), so there is at least historical precedent for Steve's hopefulness ;) Alan (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WooHoo!!

Yeah, this was a case where I thought that the manager of that TRU should probably take some time off work to take a few business courses, because what they did was sure inane business policy (this was in Jackson, Mich. for anybody who cares). This (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: WooHoo!!

(...) Possible, but having observed some of the old stock I have seen at TRUs, I would not bet on it. TRU seems to have a curious attitude towards clearancing Lego sets. When the corporate machine says 'go ye therefor and clearance', then all the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Is LUGNET.GENERAL the most read subtopic?

(...) That was me. (sort of - see below) (...) I don't think .announce gets more widely read, particularly, but I imagine it gets more exposure. I subscribe to .announce (and a couple other groups) by e- mail, and I suspect lots of other people do (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

  Lego technic parts (engine, steering, seats), minifigs, Star Wars minifigs EBay auction

I have several auctions running on EBay (one day left): LEGO Technic pieces -- cylinders and pistons (8): (URL) Technic pieces -- cylinders and pistons (10): (URL) Technic pieces -- minifigs and car seats (3): (URL) Technic pieces -- car steering (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  RE: New Lathe

(...) mills, and now a lathe....what is the material you are cutting? It looks like a wax candle. My Dad was a tool and die maker, so I had lots of time to tinker in the machine shop - getting my fingers dirty when I was younger makes me (I think) a (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

  tuttitubi????

Per aumentare il numero di messaggi su questo NG mi permetto di introdurre nuovi temi di discussione: LEGOdesign e LEGOsofia. Cosa ne pensate dei nuovi modelli? Mi riferisco in particolare a l'8428, l'8446, l'8444, la supercar 8448 e l'8450 (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Re: Training OmniRemote for RCX commands

(...) OK - dim it shall be. (...) Oh yeah...I forgot about that feature. It's in the backup folder of my account folder. (...) Cool! I'm not sure it will be better, though. (...) Thanks, Robert! Ed (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

  Re: Dino Adventurer Sets

(...) That depends if the plane has interior cargo space. Like an enclosed cockpit like the real Indiana Jones plane- Ford Tri-motor. The Trimo had seats for 12 and two pilots. The dual open cockpit airplane requires too much suspension of (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Datsville Elementary School

(...) No I don't! Smart constituents won't blindly fol... um, I mean they'll annalyze my plat... hmmm... You're right! I'm, uhh, very happy! :) Jeff *Stembel* P.S. You're mispelling my name on purpose, aren't you? Remember, its all fun and games, (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

  Re: 2000 Dealer catalogue Removal Request Backfire?

Here's my quick opinion: TLG has the right to do as they wish with their information, and that includes putting restrictions on how and when (and if) it is made available. TLG doesn't respect us much, if at all, as a corporation now. This whole (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

  Is LUGNET.GENERAL the most read subtopic?

Someone in a post about the 2000 dealer catalog fiasco mentioned lugnet.announce as being more widely read than lugnet.general. Is that true? I would tend to think that lugnet.general was the most widely read. I rarely read the others, because it (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

Skipped 3 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact