 Adventurers / 590
Re: Dino Adventurer Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 19:30:58 GMT

In lugnet.adventurers, Tom Boucher writes:
A while back we were discussing the need for a new aircraft type a la
Indiana Jones.

Anyone else think the new Island Hopper just might fit the deal?

That depends if the plane has interior cargo space. Like an enclosed cockpit
like the real Indiana Jones plane- Ford Tri-motor. The Trimo had seats for
12 and two pilots. The dual open cockpit airplane requires too much suspension
of disbelieve. Dinosaurs okay, but make the vehicles look real.

Daniel