  *70297 (-20)
  RE: New pbForth 1.1.0

(...) It's not that hard, and it's not really a secret....I'll email the source as a zip to you in the next few days, OK. I just realized that the only place RCX_ECHO RCX_EMIT, and LCD_4TH are documented are on this list! (...) The RCX has 32 of (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) Actually, although the main models for the Fright Knights sets are rather ugly (I think), they do still have a lot of useful pieces-- like the dark grey castle walls & corners, the rounded windows with lattice (I love these, I really need (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  RE: 8450 Mission / Cybermaster expansion

(...) If the CPU in the Cybermaster is the same as the RCX (minus the extra RAM) or the Scout, and the radio link is alive all the time (not like the narcoleptic tower), I'll bet that I could hack an "umbilical" Forth system, where the bulk of the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: makelx issues

Hi Luis, (...) I rewrote makelx-back - it's called makelx now, and it doesn't require perl anymore. I just didn't post it yet, as it didn't merit a 0.2.2 release just yet. At least in my eyes. For now, try and insert a line into makelx that prints (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Legofest

Carlo Ottolina <kruntz@tiscalinet.it> wrote in message FKp7AK.BsD@lugnet.com... (...) ...e aggiungo Cesare Pagura di Padova che mi ha recentemente contattato Ciao Mario (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.it)

  Glen's 3rd Lego Auction - 11/5 Update

Welcome to Glen's third assorted Lego set auction. Listed below are the sets I am selling. This e-mail is separated into three sections. First is the listing of the sets for sale and the current price. Second is a detailed list of the set containing (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) Well, if you live in the US, you can try Lego Shop at Home-- they might still have some of the Fright Knights available (I know they still had Royal Knight's Castle (6090) the last time I called)... But otherwise, Fright Knights has been (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: I'm new to castle collecting.

(...) You could be lucky and find a 6090 floating around somewhere. do not purchase fright knights because the sets stink (IMHO). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 6000 Idea Book sticker scans?

(...) Hrmmm.... it's been a while since my last computer graphics class, but I seem to remember being told that with most inkjets (I'm assuming you have some sort of Lexmark [1] if it does 1200 dpi) it was really a waste to scan at anything more (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bigger/better scans of 2000 sets?

Tom Stangl, VFAQman wrote in message <3822D923.1ED45825@vfaq.com>... (...) As I can tell, they are no macaroni bricks but bricks with rounded top (6081,6091?) laying at their side. Eric (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bigger/better scans of 2000 sets?

Noooo, I mean the 7124, sorry - the all green Flash Speeder. It's got the 6081 and 6091 in green, it looks like, along with EIGHT green macaroni bricks, but it also looks like there are also more new pieces, but I need a more detailed scan to be (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: historical gap for themes

(...) Wow, that *is* interesting. Let's see... "It's OK because it's not a 'military' set - the rifle is there for hunting, not for shooting people...so we're not promoting modern violence, really, just archaic violence..." Hmm...LEGO Hunting (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Castle returns for 2000!

(...) Selçuk, Kenny is a charecter in an Adult Cartoon TV show in America (Maybe elsewhere too I don't know) called "South Park". I find the cartoon very funny where others get offended by it. There is no sex but there is content that definitly is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: lego Technic "class"

John, Kevin and others, I have been significantly confused about a lot of EduSpeak terms over the last few years as I have tried to do more, as an Engineer, in School settings. Maybe someday I'll write an Engineers Guide to EduSpeak! I told a (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.edu)

  Re: Lugnet.Underground vs Lugnet.Rockraiders

(...) Which I can further confirm. One late night I wondered thru a WM SuperCenter. The aisles were crammed with pallets of boxes, waiting to be opened and shelves stocked. Near the toy department I noticed a number of Lego boxes. Several were (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.underground)

  Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers

(...) I know an accomodating balloonist in the Seattle area. He always has people flying interesting things from his balloons... Let me know if anyone is interested in contacting him. - Christian ---...--- Christian Jacobsen Net-Collect.com (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Anyone have videos?

(...) but (...) All I know is that they exist and that there should be at least two. I have seen a cover which was something like 'Fabuland Stories part two' so from that I make up that there should be at least two different tapes. Unfortunately I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.fabuland)

  8280 FROM DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Legofans, An ancient Lego reference is nearly going to delete from DYA website (definitively, because I have no means to have it again). Actually (05/11/99) , my stock is 25 sets. Don't delay, if this set interest you !!! See you later, Emmanuel. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  8280 FROM DYA: COUNTDOWN !!!

Hi Legofans, An ancient Lego reference is nearly going to delete from DYA website (definitively, because I have no means to have it again). Actually (05/11/99) , my stock is 25 sets. Don't delay, if this set interest you !!! See you later, Emmanuel. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: OZAFOL's unite!!

Peter Callaway <pcallaway@bmcl.com.au> wrote in message news:FKpLzH.F1s@lugnet.com... (...) country. (...) evident (...) here (...) Name: Maurice Smith (& Adam & Ngaio) Age: 46 Where in OZ: Sydney, Australia Occupation: I/S manager Married: A while (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.au)

Skipped 2 messages in groups lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact