 General / 9675
Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:54:09 GMT

I'm definitely going to give this a go next spring.  Just have to find
an accommodating balloonist.  Or build a large RC trainer.

I know an accomodating balloonist in the Seattle area.  He always has people
flying interesting things from his balloons...

Let me know if anyone is interested in contacting him.

- Christian

Christian Jacobsen
Net-Collect.com
Budapest, Hungary

"Without crackpots, freedom of expression is just no fun."
  - Roahn Wynar