 General / 9666
Re: LEGO RCX Skydivers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 06:48:21 GMT

bishop wrote:

I'm not sure which is scarier...
the concept of dropping an RCX or the fact that you would have to "test"
the design.

I'd really be interested in seeing details of your results,
but only if you succeed.

hugging my RCX,
:?) bishop

I would suggest making the RCX do a bungee jump first, before taking to the
skies.If anything should go wrong, at least you would have a finite length
of rope.
--
C S Soh

http://web.singnet.com.sg/~cssoh