 Fabuland / 5
Re: Anyone have videos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fabuland
Date:
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 12:41:26 GMT

In lugnet.fabuland, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Hey, cool group!
Good place for me to ask about Fabuland videotapes... I have heard of them, • but
never seen one. info?

-Suz

All I know is that they exist and that there should be at least two. I have
seen a cover which was something like 'Fabuland Stories part two' so from that
I make up that there should be at least two different tapes. Unfortunately I
don't know exactly what is ON the tape, so any information if it is a story
recorded with the real LEGO characters or with drawn versions of the characters
is welcome.
Other Fabuland items I know of are:
- A recording
- A memory game