  *67929 (-20)
  Mindfest thanks

Here's a big thank you to everyone at MindFest for a great time! I wasn't able to attend any of the workshops, but that didn't stop the time from flying. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone I met (sorry, Ralph H. Great talk BTW; (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos)

  Re: Some interesting Stats on Mindfest photo pages

>Top 30 Clients Accessing troy.simplenet.com: (...) I believe that is "page views" but it doesn't really say. Troy (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read

(...) Actually, you were number 2 :) And the first list contained more items 9but less quantities! (Every response is helpful, even if it is just fro one item!) (...) model (...) cost. (...) This was my next course of action. I was thinking of maybe (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  A-wing

Is it just me or does the A-wing look too thick in the middle! I looks about the right length but too chunky! Shouldn't it be slimmer, more areodynamic. I think I spelled that wrong, o' well! (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Bulk Sales Proposal - Please Read

(...) True, but people keep saying they don't want to go through the hassle.... (...) Well, that was why I decided to see if there was an interest first, so that I wouldn't take a hit on it. (...) I chose the bucket because it is readily available, (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Mike's Train and Launch Command Auction Update 9

Note: I will be unable to check my email on Saturday, so there will be no advancing that day. 1. This is a Once, Twice, Sold auction. 2. To bid send email to mdarnett@nycap.rr.com. I will try to post updates daily. 3. Minimum raises: 0-$50 by $1, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: One more time: The 2000 A-Wing is not too small

(...) :) I've just been in a bad mood this week... personal life isn't going too great, and I'm not getting much sleep. Anyway... Darn it, 15m makes more sence given the 12.5m I have for the Z-95. :) And the Z-95 is visually smaller in the games. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) Aha -- Rich, thanks for stepping forward. I wasn't there until the very end of the meeting, so I missed your question, but I heard about it second- or third-hand. What was the answer to your question, and were you satisfied by it? What subset (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.admin.general)

  1.0 to 1.5 Upgrade Kit

"The RCX Code can now be used to create more complex programs. Version 1.5 also has new tools like the Try-out tool that shows you what a block does and the Copy tool that lets you copy one or more blocks. All your programs from version 1.0 will (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Greatest Adventurer Books

(...) H Rider Haggard sets a high standard for Adventure yarns. I would posit that Alan Quatermain is the blueprint for all the other wannabees: Indiana Jones, Johnny Thunder etc The 1980's film is a real cheesefest. Highly recommend the book. Lots (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.adventurers)

  Re: Need ideas for vehicle

(...) Thanks for the positive remarks guys. The project is resting at the moment whilst I await the arrival of more large types and shocks from Lego Service. Then I will resume work on the trailer In the mean time I will post a few more pictures of (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.space)

  Re: RCX with AC power - Still Available

have the bot use scisors. James C. Jones <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:v01540b02b43b87...121.26]... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: IntelliMouse Ripe for Hacking

This is the way to go. If you can rig a PS2 mouse to RCX, then the new optical mouse should work also. Kevin Loch <kloch@opnsys.com> wrote in message news:FK61A5.Ex7@lugnet.com... (...) so, (...) wonder (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Broken #8448 and #8445

Hi! I normlly post in the Star Wars secion but I do hane some Technic sets also. Resently I bought the Super Street Sensation and the Indy Storm. They both have the new air cylinders! Well 2 out the 3 that I have have broken. I Just called TLG they (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Cannon info

I learned some things about lego cannons last night that I didn't know. I was at a friends house and was looking through his collection that he is sorting and I found his cannons. I was weirded out to see that they were all one part. (the actual (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: HOSER problem

I placed the required part(752 ??) where it needs to be and then used that point for getting the end of the hose where I want it. This is what I've been doing all along and I've never gotten the wierd end point like I was experiancing with this one. (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  1.0 to 1.5 upgrade

Below are some products offered by (URL) I do not understand is that the upgrade kit from 1.0 to 1.5 can already be ordered, but the complete 1.5 will be available in January 2000. Can somebody explain? Harrie de Leeuw The Netherlands 9747 LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: I admit it, I actually sorta like it! (was: Re: A New Hope (for the MF))

(...) bad, (...) for (...) Well, I've been waiting close to 20 years for this puppy, and I am not in the LEAST bit disappointed, even with the fairly crummy photo we've seen. I've been using an old Kenner Falcon, retro-fitted with plates on the (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Group to discuss Teaching Lego Robotics?? lugnet.robotics.teaching ???

(...) I think that might have been me. I was sitting in the front row right across from Mitchel. (...) Rich (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.admin.general)

  More scale questions (Was: Scale of Lego)

(...) I'd be curious to see what other commonly-used modelling scales there are, and what model genres are commonly used with them. For example, HO scale is commonly used in train models and is (I believe) 1/87; this makes a 1x4 brick approx. 9 feet (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.fun (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact