 CAD / Development / 3183
Re: HOSER problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:22:33 GMT

I placed the required part(752 ??) where it needs to be and then used that
point for getting the end of the hose where I want it. This is what I've
been
doing all along and I've never gotten the wierd end point like I was
experiancing with this one. I'll have to give it another shot tonight.
Ahother couple of hours, after I get around this minor hinderance and that

Datsville scene will be complete. Man that sure has taken a lot more
time than I thought. :)

Ryan