 Space / 292
Re: Need ideas for vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:39:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
I hope to get the chassis finalized soon, that way I can get to the fun • part
of building the inside.

I love building insides ;-)
If I ever build another vehicle, I´ll make it more like Lawrence did his. My
first was very big but most of it was solid ABS.

--Tobias

Thanks for the positive remarks guys.
The project is resting at the moment whilst I await the arrival of more large
types and shocks from Lego Service.
Then I will resume work on the trailer
In the mean time I will post a few more pictures of the inside at the weekend
regards
lawrence