 Robotics / 7734
7733  |  7735
Subject:
1.0 to 1.5 upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:17:18 GMT

Below are some products offered by http://www.legoworldshop.com
What I do not understand is that the upgrade kit from 1.0 to 1.5
can already be ordered, but the complete 1.5 will be available in
January 2000.  Can somebody explain?

Harrie de Leeuw
The Netherlands

9747 LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System 1.5
Design and create real robots that do what you want them to.
Language version: English
Ages: 12+     Price: $ 219.00 Available by January 2000.

9719 LEGO MINDSTORMS Robotics Invention System
Except from the pieces you"ll find in the Upgrade Kit 3803
the RIS 9719 is similar to the RIS 9747.
Language version: English
Note: When you buy the RIS 9719 you will get the 3803
RIS 1.5 Upgrade Kit FOR FREE!
Ages: 12+     Price: $ 219.00

3803 Robotics Invention System Upgrade Kit
Update your Robotics Invention System 1.0 with new challenges
and extra pieces. Note: This product requires the Robotics Invention SystemT
Ages: 12+     Price: $ 24.99