 Robotics / 7827
RE: 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 13:23:39 GMT

FWIW The LEGO shop, Bluewater, UK on Saturday had the following:

RIS 1.0
RIS 1.5
DDK
RDS

The RDS box said it would allow connection to a PC with a future
expansion kit, as we already know.

They also had the Technics StarWars Battle Droid - about £20 and
some of the new kits including the big car, which to me looks
expensive for what it is at £80.