 Robotics / 7895
Re: 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 03:16:32 GMT

Jesper Kjaer <jesperkj@vip.cybercity.dk> wrote:
that let's you use the software for the Scout - I strongly believe this will
be with a Scout version 1.5 (or 2.0 - depends). They still have to market • [snip]
But your point is right - Lego should consider making updates downloadable
from the web - but considering that the new CD-ROM incl. additional building

The Lego people I talked to at Mindfest implied very strongly that the new
scout programming features would appear on the web site.