 Robotics / 7802
Re: 1.0 to 1.5 upgrade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 1999 00:36:41 GMT

Harrie de Leeuw <harrie.de.leeuw@chello.nl> wrote:
Below are some products offered by http://www.legoworldshop.com
What I do not understand is that the upgrade kit from 1.0 to 1.5
can already be ordered, but the complete 1.5 will be available in
January 2000.  Can somebody explain?

Maybe they want to get rid of the 1.0 sets, and to encourage that, they are
not selling the 1.5 sets just yet.  Instead, they will sell you a 1.0 set
with a free upgrade.

Now if they do that, why can't I get an upgrade for free?

-Kekoa