 People / 127
126  |  128
Subject:
Mindfest thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 22:18:30 GMT

Here's a big thank you to everyone at MindFest for a great time!  I
wasn't able to attend any of the workshops, but that didn't stop the time
from flying.  Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to talk to everyone I
met (sorry, Ralph H.  Great talk BTW; I liked the comparison between the
LM computer and the RCX), but I did have fun talking to a bunch of people
from LUGNET. The panel discussions and exhibits were excellent.
--Bram (finally caught up on 400 email messages)