  *555259 (-100)
  Re: 3 New Mecha

One of my favorite traditions is to wake up on Sunday, have my coffee and look at cool MOCs. Thank you, it has been a while since I have done that. Great work on all three mechs! Eric (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Hi, Bruce! (...) Thanks! (...) OK! I just replaced the previous version of The Last Supper with the new version on the (URL) Brick Testament desktop wallpapers page>. Enjoy! (...) Yeah, I started to worry after the 3rd update with no response from (...) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Trick or Treat

(...) Original or not, this made me smile. Well done. Peace and treats, Professor Whateverly (URL) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, FTX)

  Spooongebob! :-)

Evviva! Ho montato il mio primo spassosissimo 3826 Spongebob! divertentissimo, anche per uno come me che detesta quel genere di cartoni animati. Simpatico il perfido plancton lanciabolle (ne ho già persa una sotto il letto, mi toccherà rifare tutte (...) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Problemi con il bulldozer 8275

Salve ragazzi, ho da poco finito di montare il fantastico bulldozer che avete letto in sovraimpressione. Purtroppo però ho dei problemi con la pala, infatti quando cerco di sollevarla gli ingranaggi si bloccano e non si solleva correttamente, o si (...) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Trick or Treat

Not a terribly original idea, but I needed some Halloween decor for my living room. (URL) Happy Halloween! -Elroy (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.vignette, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

  Re: TRU sale Oct 27 - Nov 2

You are very welcome Oliver. As long as someone is being helped I'll keep doing it. I know when I first came out of my dark ages I lived in an illegal basement suite as a student in Vancouver, and never saw the flyers. I was so glad when someone (...) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: programmi oltre e LDD

(...) C'è tutto sul sito www.itlug.org Luca (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Send Advent Calendar to UK from USA

(...) Indeed, this should work quite fine. I have had several orders placed (& billed) from Norway, and then shipped to the US. Cheers, Matija (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Hey Brendan, Awesome recreation! I love the angled walls and the brick-built landscape. Also a great job on selecting torsos, heads etc to match the painting. You really should make a desktop wallpaper of this. BTW, I know that I've let a whole (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Legoworld 2007

(...) ecco lo sapevo che me lo lasciavate solo!!!!! non ti preoccupare Cris la prossima volta ti lascio solo anche io... GAteano (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Send Advent Calendar to UK from USA

Or let the European devision of Shop at Home Europe send it to them. Maybe when you select UK first, you can make an account for yourself (it seems possible to select USA while entering your address), and then select the option to have it send to (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Send Advent Calendar to UK from USA

(...) There's a LEGO outlet store in the UK, at Bluewater, so you might try that. Kevin ---...--- Custom LEGO building instructions and models: (URL) Instructions (URL) instructions ($$) (URL) (17 years ago, 28-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: 3 New Mecha

(...) NIce job on the omnimech refit. I dig the weapons modularity and the pose in pic Watcher-1. The Taunt remindes me of that Inner Shere battlesuit from the TV show. I'm not sold on the canopy, have you tried something like the RGS canopy? The (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Send Advent Calendar to UK from USA

(...) You might try the lego outlet stores. They are independently ran and do not have to keep company rules about where they send things, at least I think so. I know the one that I had the most dealings with sent to Canada. The Lego.com site lists (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building block cake recipe from Betty Crocker

(...) VERY COOL Roy, Thanks for the Link!! i cant wait to make em now. (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Building block cake recipe from Betty Crocker

(...) VERY COOL Roy, Thanks for the Link!! i cant wait to make em now. (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: TRU sale Oct 27 - Nov 2

Hi Gail Just wanted to post a quick Thank You! for posting these messages, they are great help, to me at any rate. Cheers Oliver Play Well. "Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message news:JqGAJr.JKz@lugnet.com... (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  programmi oltre e LDD

Leggendo i vari post , ho scoperto che esistono altri tipi di programmi oltre al LDD .... Me li potresti elencare con i rispettivi link ???? P.S. fra poco ho finito la mia galleria su brickshelf e potrete vedere la mia piccola stanza anti moglie ... (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Send Advent Calendar to UK from USA

I have sent advent calendars to the grand kids for several years. I now have two living in the UK and would like to send the Lego sets to them. Anybody have a recommendation for an on-line store that will handle this purchase and delivery? Any help (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Festival della creatività.

(...) Non ci sarò ma ti faccio comunque i miei complimenti: il video è fantastico, ed il solver funziona alla grande! I robotici di ItLUG ti faranno commenti più autorevoli e gratificanti, ma io non ho capito che algoritmo hai usato per la soluzione (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  3 New Mecha

Hello all, Been very productive in the last few weeks. I have 2 that are redsigns of old mechs (circa 1999), and 1 completely new one. here is the redesign of the watcher (URL) are its modular weapons (URL) here is the redesign of the taunt (URL) (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: kimse yok midur?

(...) Merhabalar Selçuk, bilmiyorum hatirlarmisin, Mayis 2001de Istanbulda evine cay kahveye davet etmistin. Daha hala Istanbuldamisin? Tekrar görüsmekten mutluluk duyarim. Bu arada hatirlayabildigim kadariyla digital fotograf cekmistin. Daha (...) (17 years ago, 27-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.tr)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Too bad www.therabbi.com is already taken. In the course of doing family genealogy research over the past couple of years, my brother discovered that there's a good chance he and I may be "technically Jewish" through our maternal line. Guess (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people.adults, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) True, but it's considered bad form to go and edit your own entries. :) But Larry Pieniazek contacted me by e-mail about taking proper steps to license the image in such a way that it can go on Wikipedia in good standing. -Brendan (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Thanks, Scott. (...) Even in my earlier two versions of The Last Supper, I had noticed those four tall, dark rectangles along the side walls in Da Vinci's original and sought to create something like them even though I wasn't sure what they (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Legoworld 2007

Ho sistemato tutte le descrizioni delle foto del Legoworld 2007: (URL) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) Quite a mile stone for you both, especially Dear Ol'Dad! Man you are getting old John. So ol' man John, please call Ross over to the machine... now John, walk away! This is message for Ross' eyes only. Psssst Ross, now that you are an adult, (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Building block cake recipe from Betty Crocker

Sweet! :-) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Dude, nice beard. We may have to start calling you Rabbi BPS instead.... :-)} JOHN (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

(...) Well, in the case of the Wikipedia- you can edit it. (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: Bulk Lego For Sale

(...) More Lots for sale...(sold lots deleted from above) Entire Collection (Everything Listed and TONS More) $3000-$4000!! Will deliver (entire collection) inside the state of Texas. *) Plants $125 20 x 6 piece "flex" trunk palm trees 1 pound 8 oz (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Festival della creatività.

Ciao a tutti! Sabato 27 e Domenica 28 Ottobre sono al Festival della Creatività a Firenze, (URL) dove presento il mio Rubik solver. Tutti quelli che sono nei paraggi sono caldamente invitati!! Daniele (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

(...) If we can jump down :e:'s throat about posting in the wrong group... From the lugnet.trains newsgroup charter: "Train mania: products (information, opinions, reviews, etc.); building (settings, contexts, characters, projects, models and (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Ross Neal's 18th today:-0

My, how time flies. You all are getting old! JOHN (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.people, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Beautiful as alway Brendan, but how did you acomplish the wall designs, they look really interesting. Scott (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.ancient, FTX)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

(...) Todd, Just as an aside--DragonCon Volunteers get free admission, have to work 20 hours of the convention minimum, and they get a free T-shirt if they attend two organizational meetings--no free room or anything else. (This is from a person who (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Replenishing NXT Educational sets

(...) I wondered about that. My search arguments weren't good enough to reveal the right Bricklink part number. Thank you very much! (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Old West Stock Car

(...) Tony That's simple but very effective, a perfect match for #805. I can feel an order to brickforge coming on ... No wonder you wanted to show off! Chris (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

(...) Thank you. Whatever magic you did made it work and I was able to vote. I feel so democratic now! :) Rob (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) :o) (...) An open door I'll resist . . . ;o) (...) Thanks, John! Jonathan (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) As always, thanks, Tim. I was quite sure I used the faux chrome grills. It appears I didn't. I have so many of them. . . . Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) K, I actually LOL'd on that one... Dave K (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Replenishing NXT Educational sets

(...) Bricklink does not have the same part number for this piece as Peeron/LDRAW. Use this part number: (URL) You will find hundreds for sale. (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) My initial thought, before I asked, was that they seemed a bit large (though not huge) So I think for the future I'll 'smaller' them a bit. (...) Thanks! Jonathan (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Brickfair is official....

(...) No, John is saying he sells T-Shirts and therefore has two strikes against Burning Man. They shun commerce so no T-Shirt sales and people running around naked do not wear T-shirts. HAHAHAHA Todd (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: Legoworld 2007

(...) Solo ufficiale... io non posso! (...) Hai ragione, l'impressione è proprio quella. Ovviamente ho distribuito una locandina preparata dal grande Andrea Volpi! (...) Non ci stava.... comunque l'abbiamo costruito e abbiamo messo le pile. Se non (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

(...) Duane, Sorry poor choice of words. In wrote the statement hurriedly and added the last sentence in an effort to qualify my statement: "And the 'your convention' is used figureatively" If I had more time I might have worded my statement thusly: (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: AFOLs feelin' no love

(...) Duane, I do to! But I am also concerned about the purpose of the event. Had I not previously been a marginal part of a scandal, I might not have the question of money formost in my mind, but it is a concern. I have come to call many members of (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.events)

  Re: Legoworld 2007

(...) Quello ufficiale o quello estemporaneo? :-P (...) C'erano proprio tutti, eh? Questo significa che a Ballabio ci sarà ancora più gente l'anno prossimo! (...) Spesa esagerata che ha generato la terza nota negativa: il MIO Dozer che non ci stava (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(...) An excellent build Scott. Definitely up to your usual high standards. Great stickers. Play Well Chris (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Legoworld 2007

(...) Niente di preoccupante.... credevo fossero le 10.00 quando mi sono accorto che erano le 12.00... e Cristian è rimasto allo stand solo e soletto tutta mattina... Ciao (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Legoworld 2007

Tristian ha scritto: (...) Adesso dovete spiegarci!!! :-)) GIuliano (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  The Last Supper - Leonardo Da Vinci Style

Here's my new take on The Last Supper, this time attempting to stay as faithful as possible to (URL) Leonardo Da Vinci's original>: (URL) Hundreds of years of deterioration and poorly executed "restorations" have left it uncertain exactly how the (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX) !

  Re: Legoworld 2007

(...) io non ci scherzerei molto... se ci penso mi incazzo ancora... C. (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Replenishing NXT Educational sets

The Edu Set has two 1x13 Technic Beams, (URL) The models presented in all the curriculum materials are absolutely dependent on these 1x13 beams. Bottom line, a missing 1x13 beam causes students a lot of grief, consternation, discouragement, (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Legoworld 2007

Finalmente eccoci di ritorno dal Legoworld 2007. A dire la verità siamo ritornati a casa martedì notte... ma ho passato tutto mercoledì a smistare il PaB. Ieri invece ho avuto l'impatto con il lavoro... L'avventura è stata anche quest'anno (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

Francesco ha scritto: (...) Mi associo al materiale 9V treni, in più mi servirebbe ancora uno di questi: (URL) anche solo questo (URL) iniziare la costruzione di un circuitino 9V con scambi motorizzati e sono indietro di un motore. Let me know (...) (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New Mecha

(...) Thanks, Marco It's very poseable. The only structural flaw I have found is in the armor baffles around the knee. -Jon (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: R/C Bulldozer at KMart

(...) Was this at the Garden City in Queensland or the one in WA? (17 years ago, 26-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: nbc gives error for SendRemoteString

(...) This is caused by a typo bug in the NXTDefs.h header that I accidentally introduced in beta 32. If you are running on a Windows box you can download a pre-release of beta 33 from the test_release.zip on the BricxCC page. I will have beta 33 up (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: The demise of the urban landscape

(...) This news makes me terribly sad but being an apartment dweller I fully understand. I hope the newer, bigger, better, future one can happen sooner rather than later ;) Tim (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) Great work as usual. I'd prefer slightly smaller pics (I usually use 500px width) but it's certainly not a big deal. The cab of the truck looked really wrong to me at first but it does match the prototype really well. I'd like to see the grey (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  R/C Bulldozer at KMart

Hi All, In case anyone is interested, I saw the r/c technic bulldozer at KMart last night for $200 (rrp $250). Not sure if this is a general special, or just to the Garden City store. They had only 1 set on the shelf though. Cheers, Chris. (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) (URL) (...) Im gonna have to disagree with JOHN... its not like those pics were huge by any means. I think a post with one or two images that size is perfect. I would say if you wanted to add more, then yes, by all means, use the thumbnail (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Garbage container truck

(...) Hey, that's garbage! ;-) You are SUCH an ashcanner! I don't even HAVE trash in my town:-) Well done, and faithful to the proto, Jonathan. Per the pics; I'd say that they are too large, but here is what you can do: Actually, you can SEE what I (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  peeron inventory corrections

670-1: Mobile Crane 3062a TrYellow and oldgray Brick 1 x 1 Round with Solid Stud can be with hollow stud 556-1: Emergency Van 3062a TrBlue and oldgray Brick 1 x 1 Round with Solid Stud can be with hollow stud x77 sting should be x417 thick 542-1: (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.inv)

  Garbage container truck

(URL) Prototype: (URL) These trucks are seen near the main garbage transfer station on the Harlem River in the Bronx. Typically, four of these containers would be placed on a rail flat car (MOC to come) and transported to a land fill out of state. I (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

(...) hi rob, please try again - should work now. w. (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) No problem. Thanks for the clarification - I thought it was entirely possible that something else might have been intercepting the -help argument. Jim (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) Ah, thanks for bringing that to my attention. I was not aware of the difference. My addition currently understands multiple arguments with this syntax: prel3p 1.ldr 2.ldr 3.ldr Each ldr file is processed in place and the originals are copied (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

(...) Well I have tried 3 times now to get access so I can vote, but nothing has worked so far. Can someone help me? I've created an account on ldraw.org. I've also become a "member" by filling out the form. I have responded to the email that was (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: LEGO Skyscraper

In lugnet.general, C. L. GunningCook wrote: Oops, Sorry Dave, I didn't notice that second link already had the vid on it, my mistake. Janey "Red Brick" (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGO Skyscraper

(...) Agreed, awesome... and a cool vid (well aside from the horrible soundtrack) of the process as well here... (URL) Im not so found of the baseplate cutting, as I think there could have been better ways around it, but more than impressive, for (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: How to pull a long train (Was: Re: End of 9V Trains protest layout idea)

(...) [zick-zack] Hi Martin, you have added a few interesting issues into the discussion - especially the biting on straight track was more or less new for me, but of cause fully understandable. I think this is one of the reasons, why real life (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Skyscraper

(...) Indeed. A friend forwarded me that yesterday. Lots of lime plates! Jonathan (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(...) Stunning - like most of your locomotives. The stickers really bring it to life. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  LEGO Skyscraper

From Geekdad-- (URL) this linkto this article-- (URL) some flickr photos-- (URL) fantastic! A terrific blend of art and architecture!! Dave K (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.general)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) Sorry, my wrong! I thought I used the latest version, but I didn't. All variants of the -help switch work on 1.3.1. Time to delete all outdated versions from my HD. :) /Tore (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) Just curious, how'd you end up implementing that? If I recall, unix shells will expand a *.ldr arg for you, but on Windows it's left to the program to do it. Don (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

Luca Giannitti ha scritto: (...) Infatti, io ho acquistato da lui un paio di volte, e devo dire che mi ha sempre trovato quello che volevo, ma erano piccole quantità. inoltre è sempre molto svelto, mi ha sempre spedito prima che pagassi. Ovviamente (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  rearranging the room

So we're trying to get the basement in order--actually, we're getting the house in order, but right now we're working on the basement... So here's the latest rendition-- (URL) 16 of those plastic storage shelves stacked in sets of 2. It's a little (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

Poi , per la mia (...) Se è ancora disposto a vendere noi le compriamo. Anche io sono disposto ad acquistare materiale 9V. P.S. Crema è vicino a Cremona :) P.P.S. Quanti Francesco siamo? Ciao Francesco (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: PreL3P 1.3 -help :)

(...) I've added the ability to process multiple files in one run, but before I release that I'd like to check whether there's any more information regarding this -help issue. Can you confirm whether either of the alternate help options (-h or (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

(...) No, attenzione. Non si è detto che è disonesto, semplicemente si è voluto dire di non farsi abbindolare dalla "pubblicità". Se vuoi comprare da lui, stai tranquillo, ma non comprare da lui solo perché si autodefinisce il più grande venditore (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  TRU sale Oct 27 - Nov 2

Saturday October 27th to Friday November 2nd 8764 Bionicle Vezon & Fenrakk 1/2 price $22.97 (reg $44.99) 7785 Batman Arkham Asylum 1/2 price $59.97 (reg $119.99) 4956 Creator House save $20 $49.97 (reg $69.99) And on the front page, Buy One Get One (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Old West Stock Car

I got some Brickforge animals in the mail a few weeks ago, and I've been wanting to find a way to show them off. I thought about building a livestock car, but modern livestock cars have roofs and high walls, and really don't let you see much detail. (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Scott Wardlaw's GE AC4400CW in Canadian Pacific Trim

(URL) After several versions, I think this one turned out pretty good. Please take a look at the pictures and let me know what you think. (URL) Thanks for looking, Scott (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

Cavolo mi state dicendo che sarebbe un pacco ...... Mi sapresti indicare dei venditori seri in base alla vostra esperienza ..... Luca. (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  LEGO Robotics Competition XI

:: Competition XI Press Release - For Immediate Release! The School of Technology at Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana and the Evansville Chapter 73 of The Society of Manufacturing Engineers announce the student Lego robotics competition XI (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.loc.us.in.eva, lugnet.events, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.announce.bimp)

  Re: New MOC: Legoland Spacelines 979

I just looked at the Classic Space link and found a picture from an AN-225. Your landing gear is very close to what that aircraft has, and it's a *big* plane! My brother works for a general contractor that does work at power plants and he sent me (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

(...) Ma per favore.... Non farti abbindolare da quello là, che poi in realtà non ha un cacchio... Rivolgiti a venditori seri, tipo Daprilego. (...) Ahi ahi ahi... (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: Ciao!

(...) Hai perfettamente ragione! Su 116 iscritti ben 9 sono "Luca", seguiti dagli "Stefano" (7) e dagli "Alessandro" (5). Se poi ci aggiungiamo pure i "Gianluca" arriviamo a 11... in pratica il 10% di tutti gli iscritti a ItLUG! Incredibile... o no? (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Reminder: 2007/2008 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) Election closing in a week

Hi folks, As outlined here: (URL) election will close in a week, at 23:59 EDT (GMT -0500), October 31, 2007. Willy Tschager On behalf of the LDraw.org Steering Committee (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

(...) Forse perché tendono ad ingigantire le cose. Chi mi dice di avere in arrivo 200-300 Kg al mese di LEGO e poi quando gli chiedo 20 baseplate 32x32 verdi, fatica a mettermene insieme 3 (!!), perde molta della sua credibilità ai miei occhi. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

(...) Io mi chiedo come mai questi personaggi (che giustamente chiami "amici") non utilizzino ItLUG come canale diretto verso gente appassionata: è come se ci fossero decine di "canali paralleli" che potrebbero confluire con benefici per tutti... ma (...) (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: New MOC: Legoland Spacelines 979

(...) I took the Q-35 apart years ago. Besides that, my collection isn't big enough to build a spaceport that would do ships this scale justice. --Bram (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Four-stroke pneumatic pump

Here is my last creation, a four-stroke pneumatic compressor. (URL) only special parts are the small pumps and the crankshaft pieces. This compressor can also be build up partly. I mean you can use one or two pumps instead of four. Depending on the (...) (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.announce) !

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

(...) Hai provato a vedere se non l'hai messa in frigo? :-) LG (17 years ago, 24-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

  Re: super novità e qualche delucidazione .....

(...) Sono interessato alle locomotive e a tutto il materiale 9V Tienimi aggiornato Giuliano (17 years ago, 25-Oct-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

Skipped 24 messages in groups lugnet.admin.statistics, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.test.foo (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact