 Robotics / NXT / 973
Re: nbc gives error for SendRemoteString
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2007 16:40:43 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Gian Piero Puccioni wrote:
Hi,

has there been an undocumented change in the last nbc?

I have some programs that use SendRemoteString and I cannot compile them
any more (they compile with older versions).

This is caused by a typo bug in the NXTDefs.h header that I accidentally
introduced in beta 32.  If you are running on a Windows box you can download a
pre-release of beta 33 from the test_release.zip on the BricxCC page.  I will
have beta 33 up officially on the NBC site for all platforms in the next few
days.

John Hansen