 Trains / 29682
Re: Old West Stock Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2007 07:19:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Anthony Sava wrote:
   I got some Brickforge animals in the mail a few weeks ago, and I’ve been wanting to find a way to show them off. I thought about building a livestock car, but modern livestock cars have roofs and high walls, and really don’t let you see much detail. So instead, I built me a dangerous, low walled, no ceiling, old west stock car to go with my #805 locomotive.

Eventually the pigs and sheep will be replaced with cows, and one probably couldn’t keep a bull in with female cows like that, but for now it’ll do.

--Tony

Tony

That’s simple but very effective, a perfect match for #805. I can feel an order to brickforge coming on ...

No wonder you wanted to show off!

Chris