  *375883 (-20)
  Re: Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

(...) Never mind... the 420's a high nose, I got confused with the low nose generic. Both are great models though! (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

(...) I think I still have a copy of the original knex parts, and a slightly reworked version in ldraw units (just in case you like to mix your virtual construction toys). I don't have the lincoln log parts though. Don (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

(...) Do you have a source for that assertion? It's been my observation with low noses that they tend to operate short hood first when on lead. It would be a rare road that operated a low nose long hood first as general practice, unless they got it (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

In lugnet.trains, Roy Gal writes: snip... (...) Indeed, looks like there are many excellent new sets coming out. It's going to be an expensive year! ;-) My question is, has anyone here setup an account with Marz Distribution? I haven't put a lot of (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Thanks

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to critique my fishing village. I was overwhelmed by the complements. Manfred, that link was interesting, thanks. The canal desing was largely limited by the parts I had remaining at that point, but I'm glad (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.ancient)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) When did I say that? Talking to a parallel port in C is easy in most OS's. ---...--- Steve Baker ---...--- HomeEmail: <sjbaker1@airmail.net> WorkEmail: <sjbaker@link.com> HomePage : (URL) : (4 URLs) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) Those sound interesting - I did a Google search and turned up several of them on web sites in Germany - nothing much in the USA - and no indication of prices. However, they claim to produce up to 14Kbaud data rates and they have a nice simple (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

(...) Yes. This is how I do it. (...) I will create a DAT and email it to you. (...) Thanks, Kevin (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: PA003 Power Armor

(...) Wow there guy! hahaha. Thanks for the high compliment man. Your K3A-Landmate is awesome dude. Have you made instructions for it? I would be interested if you did. Are you planing to share more mechs with us? I hope you do. Take care. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: A Generic Idea

(...) My aging Agenda PDA does integer work at about the speed of a 100MHz Pentium. Floating point performance is terrifyingly slow though. Since the Agenda is a couple of years old now, I'd expect PDA's to be two or three times faster by now - so (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

Hi all, I think Dwayne brings up a very interesting topic. Although I am more of an "outsider" to the CAD community (principally because my skills simply don't match the superior ones found here, at least for now); I have recently spent quite a bit (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!

(...) Link seems broken(?) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Next Sydfest ?

(...) That might be January the 26th, unless we're waiting until 2006 (which would be a long time between S'fests!). (...) Jamestown is convenient and cost-effective, and James himself is of utmost good character and has proven to be a gracious host (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

(...) Ryan Farrington has done exactly that: (URL)A further question, has someone come up with a program to help aid in design of (...) It depends on how you want to evoke the stone. If the blocks are smooth with printed stone, then you might be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Orient Expedition Commercial

Hi all, I just thought that I'd mention that I've just seen the new Adventurers Orient Expedition Commericial air on Nickelodeon. It actually offers some interesting interior views of some of the sets. It's nice to see LEGO is on the ball this year (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

  Re: Spybot Promotional Materials?

"Rob Doucette" <lego@nospam.doucettenet.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:H89F2M.LKJ@lugnet.com... (...) insight (...) Yes I have seen it in action. This is the setup I wrote about in the other thread: "Controller Channels" Reg. Matthias (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

  Re: Question about the Future of LDraw CAD family.

"Dwayne "Fallenhunter" Miller" <dmiller23@neo.rr.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H8B20w.EEw@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) Se my announcement of version 3 of BlockCAD in .announce - I also announced a brother program for Anchor Stones (Ankersteine). (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.dev)

  Re: PA003 Power Armor

This is way too cool. David (if you don't mind the undue familiarity), you rock my world. I really like the detail on this one. The cockpit is masterful. (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

  Re: Alco c420 2010 Diesel Locomotive and a Generic

(...) Thanks for the clarification and description of this beast. I haven't found any additional pictures, yet, of this exact Alco c420 style. I am wondering if the "hidden" side and front (lone end, as you describe) are different in any ways to my (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New RCX sensor: Wire guidance sensor

Thats amazing! I'm impressed. When are you going to mass produce for the world market? -Rob "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message news:H8B9FH.Jvq@lugnet.com... (...) track. (...) be (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact