 Local / Australia / 10503
Re: Next Sydfest ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:14:11 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
Since Kev Castille is being transported back to a land Callaway,
maybe we should settle on a date for the next fest.

January the 29th (the Sunday of the long weekend) was floated I think,

That might be January the 26th, unless we're waiting until 2006 (which would
be a long time between S'fests!).

could it be Jamestown again as a venue (since we know where it is now)
or are there any other tankers or sinkers of that venue.

Jamestown is convenient and cost-effective, and James himself is of utmost
good character and has proven to be a gracious host in the past, as well as
being an accomplished bricksmith and has shown himself to be mercilessly
humorous as a Brikwars player and referee. (I trust that's enought flattery...)

Since KC is coming from the Menstrual Toast, the more northerly the venue
the better, unless you're 'Richard the PirateHeart' off course.

Cheers

Richie