 Local / Australia / 10509
Re: Next Sydfest ! (?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 03:40:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
Since Kev Castille is being transported back to a land Callaway,
maybe we should settle on a date for the next fest.
That might be January the 26th, unless we're waiting until 2006 (which would
be a long time between S'fests!).
I just had my horrorscope done and Jan 29 2006 was deemed a most auspicious
date for personal reconstruction and moon realignment.
But that would be selfish to wait until then, so Sunday Jan 26 2003.
Jamestown is convenient and cost-effective, and James himself is of utmost
good character and has proven to be a gracious host in the past, as well as
being an accomplished bricksmith and has shown himself to be mercilessly
humorous as a Brikwars player and referee. (I trust that's enought >>flattery...)
That's a battery of flattery.

A flat battery? Never mind you can catch the train!

The long weekend is indeed a good time to gather and I'm more than happy to
host again. I'll remember the LEGO sign before anyone arrives though!

If people want to suggest theme/activities that'd be fine otherwise, bring
along whatever you've got built.

James (who will have to build some more stuff...)