 Local / Australia / 10504
Re: Next Sydfest ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:36:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
Since Kev Castille is being transported back to a land Callaway,
maybe we should settle on a date for the next fest.

January the 29th (the Sunday of the long weekend) was floated I think,

That might be January the 26th, unless we're waiting until 2006 (which would
be a long time between S'fests!).

I just had my horrorscope done and Jan 29 2006 was deemed a most auspicious
date for personal reconstruction and moon realignment.
But that would be selfish to wait until then, so Sunday Jan 26 2003.

Jamestown is convenient and cost-effective, and James himself is of utmost
good character and has proven to be a gracious host in the past, as well as
being an accomplished bricksmith and has shown himself to be mercilessly
humorous as a Brikwars player and referee. (I trust that's enought flattery...)

That's a battery of flattery.

pete.w (pass me another mushroom Kenneth, Mother Theresa's at the door)