 General / 40504
Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 22:43:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson writes:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Ryan Farrington writes:
K'nex is now available in .dat-file format! Over the past couple of months,
I have built a library consisting of 17 parts and 8 primitives with which
you can make virtual models of K'nex constructions. And of course it is
fully renderable using L3P and POV-Ray.

Check it out at http://home.ifriendly.com/~fourfarrs/knex.htm

Link seems broken(?)

I think I still have a copy of the original knex parts, and a slightly
reworked version in ldraw units (just in case you like to mix your virtual
construction toys).  I don't have the lincoln log parts though.

Don