 CAD / Development / 6300
Re: New Construction Toy In LDraw Format!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2001 04:57:44 GMT

In article <00f501c122b5$36eb4da0$de4243d8@ifriendly.com>,
Ryan Farrington <ryanjf@ifriendly.com> wrote:
I believe I fixed the bugs. The image was desigated as a local file, and the
zip file was incorrectly titled.

Nope, sorry. The zip file downloads now, but it's corrupt. Did you
forget to upload it in binary mode? The first image of the rubberband
also still doesn't work.

--
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240