 Robotics / 19925
Re: New RCX sensor: Wire guidance sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:15:18 GMT

Thats amazing!  I'm impressed.  When are you going to mass produce for the
world market?

-Rob

"Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote in message
Inspired by vehicles moving precisely along the roads in Miniland, I have
created this homebrew sensor, which allows a RCX robot to follow a wire • track.

Since distance between sensor and wire can exceed 1 cm, the wire may even • be
hidden below carpet...

See it at http://www.philohome.com/sensors/filoguide.htm

Plug in your sordering irons!!!

Philo