 Robotics / 19924
New RCX sensor: Wire guidance sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:09:17 GMT

Inspired by vehicles moving precisely along the roads in Miniland, I have
created this homebrew sensor, which allows a RCX robot to follow a wire track.

Since distance between sensor and wire can exceed 1 cm, the wire may even be
hidden below carpet...

See it at http://www.philohome.com/sensors/filoguide.htm

Plug in your sordering irons!!!

Philo