 Robotics / 19930
Re: New RCX sensor: Wire guidance sensor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 23:25:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Rob Hendrix writes:
Thats amazing!  I'm impressed.  When are you going to mass produce for the
world market?

Maybe John Barnes would be interested in doing something with this?

One other question - do you have any idea how long can the wire can be with
the AC generator you built?

Regards

ROSCO