 CAD / 9154
Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 21:11:12 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Lars C. Hassing writes:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin Clague writes:
LPub uses:
-cg0,0
-ca30

by default.

LPub controls view angle by rotating all the parts to match rotation step
specification and view coordinates.

By creating a temp file with a line type 1 reference to the original model,
and passing the temp file to L3p?

Yes.  This is how I do it.

It seems like this qualifies as auto-centerable, but it does not always work.

Perhaps you experience problems like described in last part of
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=1336
Otherwise I'll need some files to recreate the problem at home.

I will create a DAT and email it to you.

/Lars

Thanks,
Kevin