 CAD / 9140
Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 16:52:02 GMT

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H89087.MI1@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

I'll soon be releasing a new LPub, but first I want to whack on it with my
pneumatic adding machine design, as it seems to be finding interesting • issues.

Kevin

[ ... snipped ... ]

As long as you are in there working on things - can you add an option to
specify a directory where placed the generated images?  The model I am
currently working generates 123 images (2x with left over bitmaps).  I'd
like them to be in a sub-directory of the directory where my main .mpd file
resides.  For that matter, I'd like to specify some sort of an LPub working
directory where all of the generated .pov files would reside too!

I too am having fun with LPub.  I have several sets of instructions in
progress - I am overhauling my process to integrate LPub into it.  My
previous process (based on LDLite) was heavily scripted so getting back to
that state is taking some time.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

Hi Jake, (...) I'm merely setting the camera angle to 1 which eliminates perspective. I do not set orthographic. I modified LPub so the lowest camera angle is 1, and fixed the label that indicates the actual camera angle so it is updated as the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)