 CAD / 9072
Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 01:02:47 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin Clague writes:
Lars, are there any plans to add orthographic camera support to L3P, so
folks can eliminate perspective and still get that wonderful framing
mechanism you have in L3P?

Yes, I plan adding -co for orthographic camera with automatic camera positioning.
But the orthographic camera has changed in PovRay 3.5,
and it is playing games with me.
Perhaps I'll use the command "version 3.0" to overcome my trouble...
/Lars