  *375556 (-20)
  Re: What a downer :-(

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELET...otome.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H866vt.tF@lugnet.com... (...) Well, here in Sweden the city fire trucks are red, but the airport ones are mainly yellow (and a red streak). I'm sure I've seen lime green ones (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  VICTORY LAP RACEWAY, OLD TAXI STATION, CLASSIC SPACE TRANSPORT AND MORE.....

hello Here are some of my current auctions (no reserve) ending tomorrow ( January 6th ) Lego Technic #8844 Helicopter from 1981 Lego Technic #854 Go-Cart from 1978 Lego Space #6950 Mobile Rocket Transport 1982 only $11,00 !!!!! Lego System #6395 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: TECHNIC IS NOT DEAD!!!

(...) Agreed! I think those little sets are cute too. The truck seems to have a gear-driven dump mechanism, and the front end loader seems to have a gear-driven front bucket lifting/lowering mechanism. Prices appear to be 20 USD for the dump truck (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Visiting San Diego

By all means, you should stop at LEGOLAND California in Carlsbad. Another place to see a LEGO train layout will be at Knott's Theme Park, in Buena Park, CA, where the SCLTC will have it's latest layout on public display that weekend. Buena Park is (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca)

  Knott's Rail Fan Weekend and Railroad Enthusiasts Day

The SCLTC is proud to announce it's participation in the 2nd Annual Knott's Rail Fan Weekend and Railroad Enthusiasts Day, January 11-12, 2003, Knott's Theme Park, Buena Park, CA Our latest Multi-level Mountain town layout will be appearing for 2 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sbe, lugnet.loc.us.ca.bak, lugnet.trains.org.scltc) !

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

"Kevin Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H89087.MI1@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) issues. (...) [ ... snipped ... ] As long as you are in there working on things - can you add an option to specify a directory where (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: LNP problem

(...) Thanks. Too bad it doesn't work, but at least now I know it's not me :) Please let me know if I can be of any help. BB (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) Interesting... It looks like the two new train sets just come with a couple straight tracks each. I think this may be a good idea. I think most people who have bought a few LEGO train sets in the past, each with it's own basic oval, have found (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: my first seed

Those durn kids wastin them quarters on videogames! Glad to see that the future hasn't changed :). Nice work with the seed part Mark. It's cool to see all this stuff being made with something that might be considered useless in space. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 2003 Trains - great!

(...) That's why I think that they do come with a full circle/oval of track, because the boxes don't have a part count, which is typical for US boxes. So, I think that we will see full track with them- probably no points, but a oval again. I'm (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LNP problem

(...) I know that this won't help, but I tried your program (and the lnptest.c program from the lnp distribution) and got the same errors. No message came through, only frame errors. Will have a closer look at this. Regards, Michael (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

  Re: Dragonfly Hoverbike

Man you crammed some great detail into that bike! I keep forgetting how those doors can make some great stabalizers and wings on small Moc's. The pods for the engines are very well done and look great. A most excellent HoverBike all around. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

(...) I guess I'm getting that predictable :). I've been trying to do something bigger for awhile now and I have just been stumped as of lately. Small just seems so much easier. (...) I was a big time comic fan. The Reaper is based of of Lobo's (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Preview of new 2003 sets

''Ken Dowd" <kadowd@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:H87IMG.1KI@lugnet.com... (...) Ahhh...hhh......... seeing that make me feel so comfortable. Now THAT'S the way to start a new year. Adr. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.general)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Andrew. I think those 2 are my favorites. That variation almost gives the tempest that Anakin's speeder look. But I think Gil has the best nose variation on a HoverBike yet. Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

"Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message news:H88yqy.I6v@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) (URL) [ ... snipped ... ] I have been running a Metroliner colored one (grey with red, white, and blue stripes). I have an A unit and a B (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10017 Mini-Hopper

(...) I've seen it modified into many other things... it's a good starting point, if a bit short, for many different cab/cowl units. MichLTC's Stefan Garcia made a nice ALCO FA using it as a starting point, for instance. (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My new MOC : Medieval fortified town

(...) included in the modular system you are working on. -- Pawel (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 HoverBikes waiting to join the circuit

Thanks Chris. After seeing all your hoverbikes and reading all the background stories of the drivers, I fell in love with them. It's great having a little project that can take 15 minutes to a half to build. Too bad we couldn't acctually see a race (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: LPub 2.1.0.3 released

Hi Jake, (...) I'm merely setting the camera angle to 1 which eliminates perspective. I do not set orthographic. I modified LPub so the lowest camera angle is 1, and fixed the label that indicates the actual camera angle so it is updated as the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

Skipped 1 message in group lugnet.off-topic.test (Skip-filter settings)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact