 Underground / 98
97  |  99
Subject:
Cut off the dying vine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:39:10 GMT

Hey, does anybody out there even care about the rock raiders?  I mean the last
post in this forum was three weeks ago, and he was looking for hats to make
wild west items.  I hope that all of the R&D that went into this whole Rock
Raider system of Books games and toys was worth it, because TLG has killed off
systems (Pirate, Wild West, Etc..) that were way more popular than this.  Go
to your local toy retailer, and look what you find.... Lots of Rock Raiders
sitting on the shelves.  Maybe the kids like them, but they aren't buying
them.  Jon