 Underground / 146
Re: Cut off the dying vine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:48:47 GMT

I kind of agree with you.  I wish they would replace this series with actual
mechs.  I also keep hoping to see an ancient greece topic, something based
Jason and the Argonauts ot Clash of the Titans themes.  Something instead of
just plain mini-figs have creatures and lots of them (skels, medusa, golems,
cereberus, merfolk, gargoyles, etc.).  On the same note, new mini-figs packs
of them would be really nice (water-different sharks, dolphin, octopuss,
mantaray; land animals; skels; even the rock monster).  It's so hard to get
those pieces and would be great to see it.

In lugnet.underground, Jon Furman writes:
Hey, does anybody out there even care about the rock raiders?  I mean the last
post in this forum was three weeks ago, and he was looking for hats to make
wild west items.  I hope that all of the R&D that went into this whole Rock
Raider system of Books games and toys was worth it, because TLG has killed off
systems (Pirate, Wild West, Etc..) that were way more popular than this.  Go
to your local toy retailer, and look what you find.... Lots of Rock Raiders
sitting on the shelves.  Maybe the kids like them, but they aren't buying
them.  Jon