 Underground / 121
Re: Cut off the dying vine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:41:56 GMT

In lugnet.underground, Josh Opotzner writes:

Yep.  Thank god they released a mini-fig pack:)  Buy the RR video game and
your sure to want a few of the sets.  I actually like most of them, especially
the base, which is just perfect for buying on clearance.  One thing I was
dissapointed about, when I purchased the game I expected the commander guy to
be the free set inside, and after playing the game I *really* wished it.  But
now you can buy him separate for 4 bucks...I don't know if I should sing or
cry:)  Anyway, rock raiders certainly has potential to be really cool, a bunch
of underground mechs with shiny drills could be awsome:)  Too bad what we were
offered stinks...the next Underground theme should be interesting.
Underground is very much like Aquazone too me, another theme I think doesn't
get its deserved recognition.

--Josh

Hello,

I picked up the minifig pack. They are great for space recruits. The small
sets offer more than the big, cause the big sets are ripoffs. Rock raiders
have awesome potential. Rock raiders are like a good joke with a bad delivery.
Futuristic miners are a great idea, but Lego could've done better. Rock
raiders could have had evil counterparts instead of rock monsters. Aquazone
isn't that bad. All Lego themes deserve recognition.Castle, town, pirate,
space, wild west,aquazone, time cruisers, and launch command could've still
been going if Lego let them. Same goes for adventurers, ninja, arctic, and of
course, rock raiders. By the way where can you get the rock raider commander?
I use Docs, the one w/ the gray uniform, as my leader.

--==Sergio==--