 Underground / 104
Re: Cut off the dying vine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 23:05:46 GMT

Actually, (Me being a kid myself) I only bought some of the rock raiders sets
for one reason- the minifigs. They have the coolest new heads, and the torsos
make good special-ops 'figs. My little brother , on the other hand, bought the
full set.. He did comment on Qoute "These sets have too many huge usless ugly
peices!" but other than that, he had a great time. I feel its just the theme
that attracts younger kids to them, but it doesnt do anything for me

Pearson