 Underground / 123
Re: Cut off the dying vine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.underground
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:47:49 GMT

Andy Verner wrote:
I hate how Lego is giving up on all the classic themes, though.  I didn't miss
Pirates much (the eyepatched stubbled heads get annoying when you're searching
through your 35 unused heads to find a suitable one for a starship commander),
but Castle was a major loss

Er...Knight's Kingdom isn't Castle?

OK, it's not as good as some of the earlier sets, but neither is Space Port
as compared to Launch Command...

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m