 Trains / 3121
Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:10:17 GMT

I'm not building any alternates ;-)  I bought 2 4561s, so I can tear them apart,
and use them for the basis of my cargo train.

This is my first EVER train, so expert I am definitely NOT ;-)

And I might even have all the transblue 1x4x3 and 1x2x3 thinwall panels from
both trains for sale/trade.  Haven't decided yet, it depends on how I decide to
build some of the cargo cars.

Martin Erdelen wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

PS, I think it's time to start a thread in off-topic.debate about how
unfair it is that someone else got all the 4547s from DYA and I didn't
get any, right? :-)

<snort>

That Larry, he's a funny one!

OK, now we can at least see the experts moving around in the brushwood.
But look how they are now desperately trying to de-rail (!) the thread about
the issue if they can build 4561 alternates... :-P

Martin E.

(making tracks(!) very rapidly...)

--
Tom Stangl