 Trains / 3120
Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 20:03:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

PS, I think it's time to start a thread in off-topic.debate about how
unfair it is that someone else got all the 4547s from DYA and I didn't
get any, right? :-)

<snort>

That Larry, he's a funny one!

OK, now we can at least see the experts moving around in the brushwood.
But look how they are now desperately trying to de-rail (!) the thread about
the issue if they can build 4561 alternates... :-P

Martin E.

(making tracks(!) very rapidly...)