 Trains / 3064
Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 14:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Will Hess writes:
[...]shows the alternate models that can be built.  Who
knows...if they're that much better than the main model I might buy another
set or two!

Can anyone help me?

Hi Will,

some days ago (http://www.lugnet.com/trains/?n=2980), I (as a newbie) asked
about pointers to detailed instructions for 4561 alternates, and received some
very useful general advice, but no practical construction examples.

Could it be that most of the connoisseurs are so busy hating the set that they
don't build anything with it...? ;-)
(That's a smiley, guys, this is NOT a flame!  ;-)

Or don't they like to admit in public that they DON'T KNOW how to build that
nice small old-fashioned steam engine depicted on the back?
(now if that doesn't bring them out of the brushwood...)

Greetings,
Martin