 Trains / 3059
Re: 4561 sale at kbkids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 01:15:30 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Will Middelaer writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jack Gregory writes:
You know, after reading this, I went to Toysmart, but couldn't find any LEGO
trains.  I ordered one from KBkids.
I would like to know what I missed.  I did all kinds of searches.

--Jack Gregory

Their website could use a better search engine.  Following Larry's advice, I
went there, struggled for a while then used their aptly named "Product • Finder".

I searched for brand "lego" and cost "$100+" and the train was the only set
that was listed.

Will

Link Below:

http://www.toysmart.com/toysmart/TS_SR_ItemSearch.asp?
q_shop=Toys&prodType1=2&q_text=&q_age=&q_vendor=000943&q_category=&q_character=
&q_price=100-9999&q_item=

Try a search on lego and rail, they use the set names as in "Railway
Express", I ordered one today after doing a search with the set name.

Paul