 Trains / 3069
Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:00:26 GMT

Could it be that most of the connoisseurs are so busy hating the set that they
don't build anything with it...? ;-)
(That's a smiley, guys, this is NOT a flame!  ;-)

Actually, my wife loves the set. I bought her another to make a 'full' train.

Hey, does anyone have any plans to make a power tap like set of wheels to allow
you to power a car but not have a motor? I've love to install couch lighting in my
trains.

Dean