 Trains / 3062
Re: 4561 sale at kbkids
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 08:41:04 GMT

Hey Will-

Forget about alternate models-- create your own!  Find a train book and model
a prototype.  And while you're at it, make it 8 studs wide{;^D

-John

Will Hess wrote:

Okay, so I'm gonna order me a copy of this set and open the Pandora's box
that is LEGO trains...what I'd like to see is a scan of the back panel of
the package that shows the alternate models that can be built.  Who
knows...if they're that much better than the main model I might buy another
set or two!

Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.simflex.com/users/willhess/