 Trains / 3079
3078  |  3080
Subject:
Naive Sellers (Was Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:51:29 GMT

Tom Stangl wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

PS, I think it's time to start a thread in off-topic.debate about how
unfair it is that someone else got all the 4547s from DYA and I didn't
get any, right? :-)

<snort>

That Larry, he's a funny one!

Seriously though, buying 4547s for $38 from Emmanuel is like taking candy
from a baby.  I hate to see a good trader like Emmanuel literally screw
himself out of $1000s.  I would feel funny being the "lucky" buyer.

-John
(follow-up to debate)