 Trains / 3075
Re: 4561 alternates (was: sale at kbkids)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 19:30:28 GMT

Martin Erdelen wrote:

Or don't they like to admit in public that they DON'T KNOW how to build that
nice small old-fashioned steam engine depicted on the back?
(now if that doesn't bring them out of the brushwood...)

Don't know HOW??? Hmrphf!

There isn't ANYTHING train related that I couldn't build.

If I wanted to... I just don't want to.

PS, I think it's time to start a thread in off-topic.debate about how
unfair it is that someone else got all the 4547s from DYA and I didn't
get any, right? :-)