 Trains / 31012
Re: Converting an Emerald Night to run on 9 volt track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 16:53:01 GMT

benn wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Peter Abrahamson wrote:

PS, Peter N., where did you get that discount code for target?

I have too much time to spend digging on deal sites:

http://dealnews.com/Target-Coupons.html

But that's now expired.

PPS, The EN is still available and on sale for 88.62 at amazon with free
shipping.

That's interesting.  The previous Amazon entry was actually Target's
inventory (now on back order), but one this seems not to be.   In the
end I paid $85.87 including tax.  That doesn't include the Discover
cash back.

Lego shop also has it on back order until Jan 11th.  They are still
offering free shipping on orders over $99.

Finally, from the 7th-20th, Legoland California (which definitely
had it in stock a few days ago - I'm just 2 miles away) is offering
20% off to passholders.  I'm told some restrictions apply, but I
don't know what.  They also have the previous 2 RC trains, and
cross over track (but not at the same discount as online).