 Trains / 31005
Re: Converting an Emerald Knight to run on 9 volt track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 14:00:02 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Abrahamson wrote:
.. converting my Emerald Knight to run on the 9 volt track..
Peter

Peter-

Very cool. And "they" said it could not be done!

Question: What about leaving the 9V motor unit intact and still running a wire
from it to the Emerald Night's motor, giving 2 motors in parallel with more
pulling power and saving the disassembly of the powered rail motor?

-Ted