 Trains / 31002
Subject:
Converting an Emerald Knight to run on 9 volt track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 00:59:16 GMT

Well,
I have finally made an attempt at converting my Emerald Knight to run on the 9
volt track. Using the Power Functions as show in the instructions and a non
functioning train motor unit I was able to make the engine run. I gutted the
motor (carefully) out of the motor unit and use the metal wheels and contacts to
run the power functions motor. See the link for photos and descriptions.

http://www.teamsinister.net/Team_Sinister/LEGO_Train.html

Peter

Re: Converting an Emerald Knight to run on 9 volt track