 Trains / 31009
Re: Converting an Emerald Knight to run on 9 volt track
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:19:08 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Peter Naulls wrote:

FWIW, on the page it's "Night", and "bogey".

Crap, Iam an idiot, not paying attention my spelling AND, AND more importantly
the correct name of the train!

Thanks, I will fix the webpage (of course here(LUGNET) I am doomed to live with
the mistake for internet eternity)mistakes ASAP.

Peter